Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Carbon Neutral

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing. Are you kidding me? Are there people out there who are actually spending money on a "carbon-neutral wedding," or buying some "pig in a polk" when they take a flight that will "off-set" the exhaust of the jet, and a "MarryMe" woods where they will plant a tree or mow the grass with a goat or something, if you send them money (of course, of course)? Ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho he he he.

This has got to be the biggest scam in world history. People will always develop a way to take money from the gullible. P. T. Barnam would have a field day. Maybe instead of ridicule I should get in on this deal. . .

Send me $2 and I'll plant a tree on my farm and put your name on it. For $2 more, I'll send you a picture of it. Shoot, for $10 I'll name a mature tree for you (I've got hundreds). Then you can take a flight or drive another 1000 miles or get married! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you charge extra to carve the initials of myself and my loved one on the tree once its grown enough to carve on?