Wednesday, March 14, 2007

At The Courthouse

When I get to thinking that in the Church things are unorganized, slow, purposeless, inane, without thoughtful planning and careless, all I have to do is make a visit to the Court House. Right away I know the Church is in great shape.

I hear constantly that our Criminal Justice System is behind, overwhelmed, backed-up, over-worked and under-paid.

Want to know why? Go visit the courthouse and watch! I've never been in a place where there are more people accomplishing less. With so much to do, why not exercise a little discipline in relationship to time, effort, organization and management.

Some people are working hard! That's always the case! They deserve credit. Others, well. . .
I don't mean to be ugly, but, for Heaven's sake!

They can't arrest me for saying that, can they?

No comments: