Monday, April 16, 2007

Taking Advantage

When a major (read: multi-billion dollar) company decides to take advantage of an individual over a few hundred dollars, it really creates a concern for me. Never mind the contract, never mind that one has done everything he is supposed to do, never mind that the company is violating it's own comments, advertising, written words, and both the law and spirit of their contract. They just decide that they are not going to do what they agreed by contract to do.

I'm going to bat for my son who is in this predicament. How does a believer handle abuse, anger, wrongful actions and loss? It's not an easy answer. I'm sure their lawyer is bigger than my lawyer. I sure they have time well beyond my life span and resources well beyond my imagination.

Maybe I'll ask my Father to convince them they're wrong. They won't win that battle!

No comments: