Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

I can never decide what to do for my bride of almost 45 years. She has everything a woman could want, even me! (Come on, lighten up!) So I did what I often do, I wrote her a note. Not just a regular note, but a special note. (Maybe she'll let me publish it for you to read) It's about genuine llove.

That is what I wish we were all about; not just flowers and candy on a holiday, or presents both expensive and plain, but real llove. If the World, whom God lloved so much that He gave His only Son to redeem, could just see, understand, and appropriate that llove, it would overflow in a manner that would change society, eliminate anger and hatred, forestall crime and war, well, that would be Heaven on Earth and even I am smart enough to know that will happen only when God himself arrives to make that change.

In the meantime, I am going to practice all the llove I can. Join me, will you!

No comments: